In life, there’s always a point come when you feel like you need a life partner whom you can trust, whom you can love and with whom you can share your life with or at least at a specific period of time you need them.
To solve your problem of finding that person whom you can spend your time, you have got apps like Tinder and Grindr. These dating apps help you find your Mr. or Ms. right and find a match of yours according to the details you mentioned in the criteria.
These dating apps are made only for the purpose that you can find someone and then you can do chat with them, spend time with them, know them and sharing your opinions and suggestions with them no matter what for how much time you want them.
But coming to know these apps personally you might always wonder which app is better for use.
When it comes to dating people have their own preferences and they become very choosy and to solve that choosiness we are here to help you know which app is better than others. Basically, we can you will know the information about Tinder vs Grindr.
Introduction – Tinder & Grindr
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps for today’s youth.
Tinder is one of the best platforms for those people who can meet someone on their phone screen having the option of swipe which says right for yes and left for no for the ones you like and don’t like and if someone swipes you right in return it’s a match!
On tinder, there are more than 30 million matches worldwide. If you need a person with you can travel, meet new people, expand the social networking you have chosen the best app for you.
Tinder not only gives you an option but also gives you a choice of yes or no. Tinder is the largest and the hottest community of singles who are looking for someone special.
Tinder gives you no choice of rejection and stress where you can worry that you will never get the perfect match for you. Just select the profile you like, give it a right swipe, meet in person and bring it on the new fun in your life.
Tinder is called the world largest and hottest app for dating because we spark every day over 26 million matches with the hottest singles i.e. Boys and girls who will get mutual interest in them including popular faces like models etc.
When it comes to dating normally people choose the ones of the opposite gender because we all know the theory of opposite attracts.
But in today’s world, we have some people who do not believe in the theory of opposite attract and instead of attracting the opposite gender person they attract towards the same gender person.
For them, you will get a #1 social media free dating platform which is specially made for persons like Gay, Bi-sexual, Trans-gender and Queer people to connect.
Grindr is known especially for those who like the same gender in person i.e. boys attract boys and girls to attract girls.
Grindr is one of the free dating apps on social media networks where you can sit and find your match. Chat with them, meet them in person for free, sounds amazing?
In Grindr, you will get the opportunity to find your match and upgrade to Grindr XTRA or Grindr Unlimited for more features and fun and more number of chances to connect with new ones. ( from an anonymous source)
In Grindr when you create your profile you will get your matches within a minute and you are ready to chat, meet and connect with them.
After knowing what are these apps for we would like you to know the features between Tinder vs Grindr for dating.
- Gives you a premium option where which include unlimited likes and gives you access to use your passport to chat with singles worldwide.
- Rewind button which gives you a second chance for the last swipe
- Find matches according to your preference and geolocation
- Premium account gives you access for free boost per month which will take your profile on top for 30mins on everyone’s trending list so you will get additional super like to stand away from the crowd and get yourself the best one.
- Facebook/ Phone number login
- Find people on the basis of Age, Distance, Mutual friends, Mutual interest, Brief description
- Search functionality based on filters
- Gives you an option of swipe for yes and no
- Gives you an option of match
- Gives you an option of chat
- Ping you whenever you get a notification
- Super like option
- No ads
- Unlimited right swipes
- Take care of your privacy by hiding your distance
- Hide age
- Control over whom you can see
- Control over who can see you
- Include topic pics on first
- Need a smartphone for using the app
- Gives you an option for blocking people who are disturbing you
- Protects your personal security
- New Tinder update provides you with a feature of noon-light timeline
- Safety centre
- Photo verification
- Super boost
- See people based on geographic location
- Re-designed profile with bigger photos
- Take care of your chat and sharing photos
- Provide you filters
- Gives you access to customise your profile according to your needs and demand and who you are by sharing more about yourself
- Report people easily and safely if they disturb you
- Gives you access to star your favourite ones and blocking others
- Gives you access to send your location to the ones you want to chat and meet up
- Gives you matches from the world
- Gives you an option to know who recently views your profile
- Unsend button option
- Gives you an option of Incognito where you browse without seen by others online
- Get a notification when someone is typing you
- Unlimited number of profiles
- New Grindr app feature has got the option of Chat translation
- Experiencing photos
- Endless possibility
- Infinite selection
- Total discretion
- No judgment by anyone
- Total freeness
Comparing Tinder vs Grindr
When it comes to comparing both the apps you may know now that both the apps are way different in their own files. Tinder is focused on finding people of opposite gender whereas Grindr focuses on those who’ll love to make contact with their own gender ones.
Moving towards the features of both the apps, both apps have their own specifications but both are on number one in their own platform with a different way of chatting and matching and meeting with people.
Tinder app mainly focuses on those who look for hookups whereas Grindr app sometimes prefers to make people fall in love rather than just finding them on social networking site and meeting them and wasting their time.
Now you may know how Tinder vs Grindr are compared and how they are different from each other.
Tinder vs Grindr – Final Words
Concluding Tinder vs Grindr we would suggest that both apps are good and bad at their own places. Both apps have pros and cons.
Sometimes there are people who believe that they should meet someone unknown but they want a serious relationship and for them nor Tinder neither Grindr apps are good. Basically, these apps believe more in meeting up people then looking up for serious relationships.
Tinder and Grindr apps have their own specifications with the wide idea of meeting and catching up their paths together for a time.
Whereas if you are looking for our review on both apps we would suggest that these apps are best for dating and hookups but when it comes to serious relationships like finding only the ones who believe in love and want only serious ones to go for other apps.
On Tinder and Grindr apps you can face and meet or see some people who do not want a long time relationship all they want is to increase their chances of knowing someone meeting and having fun not more than that.
We will not assure you such thing if you want any serious relationship. Concluding our article we would really appreciate if you are looking to find someone just go and make an account and start exploring instead of just sitting and waiting for someone to approach you.
No one will approach you easily until unless you won’t take a step for it. Take a step rest Tinder and Grindr will handle.
Thank you for reading!