A newbie to the world of makeup may find it difficult to keep up with all the different kinds of products on the market. Does your under-eye circle truly necessitate the use of three different concealer tones? The first step in obtaining a flawless makeup look is to put up a kit that is easy enough for even a newbie to use.
It can be difficult to figure out just what to add to a beauty bag because there are so many options out there.
For good reason, face mists have grown a lot more popular recently. Before or after applying your makeup, you can use these products!
- Keep your skin hydrated by applying moisturizer.
- Prepare your face for the camera.
- Reduce sebum production and acne outbreaks by lowering the temperature of the skin.
- It is possible to find facial mists that have serum-like characteristics that nourish the skin throughout the workday.
A primer is a first and most important item on a woman’s makeup list. After using your skincare products, it gets your skin ready to retain your makeup in place. It keeps your make-up looking new all day long with just a few sprays. In addition, it serves as a base for your foundation and other cosmetics, which helps to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. Additionally, the right primer can help to keep your skin in the balance between dry and oily. So don’t skip this crucial and fundamental step…
- Using L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer, you may keep your foundation in place all day long by absorbing excess oil from your face.
- The editorial staff at WeddingWire India swears by the Mac Prep+Prime Fix+. This is a must-have since it calms your skin, sets your makeup, and hydrates your face.
- Infused with Vitamin E, the ColorBar Perfect Match Primer works to conceal imperfections in the skin, such as fine wrinkles. All skin types can benefit from this product.
Apply the right concealer to cover pigmentation, dark spots, redness, and fine wrinkles on your face. Photoshop can fix any flaws in your wedding photos, but who needs that when the best-reviewed concealers are on hand to help you look your best on the big day. Make sure to include these products in your bridal makeup kit for a flawless finish.
- Concealer from the Maybelline New York Fit me range is one of our favorites for both special events and everyday use. The concealer comes in a variety of hues so that you may find the right match for your skin tone.
- This pigmented concealer can brighten you’re under eyes and mask dark bags and hollows in your under eyes, even if you’ve spent a restless night planning your wedding. Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer. (with a wink, of course)
- The L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD is a wonderful product for many reasons. L.A. Girl’s Pro Conceal corrector is crease-resistant and available in 37 different hues, each of which is designed to solve a distinct issue. It is a good idea to include the Green Corrector and the Peach Corrector in your bridal makeup list, which neutralizes redness and dark spots for light skin tones, respectively.
- Use the Maybelline New York Concealer in Instant Age Rewind to cover dark circles under the eyes. You can’t go wrong with the micro-corrector applicator! Conceal dark circles and fine wrinkles to perfection with this ultra-concentrated concealer.
The strength of your foundation should never be underestimated. If you choose the wrong one, you’ll look like a walking zombie during the party. Especially during your wedding receptions, you don’t want all eyes on you for the wrong reasons. You can never go wrong with these makeup product necessities when it comes to creating a bridal makeup kit.
- More than 4-5 hours of oil control with Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15! Yes, that’s correct! M.A.C’s Studio Fix foundation is a must-have in our vanity bag for this same reason. To top it all off, the SPF 15 is a nice bonus.
- With a foundation for every skin tone, the Maybelline Fit Me line has to be our top option. The matte, lightweight feel makes it an easy choice.
- For Indian skin tones, Lakme 9-5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation comes in 16 different hues. This is a convenient, portable, and easy-to-use option for everyone thanks to the primer+foundation combo.
With WWI’s recommendations for your bridal cosmetics kit list, you’ll be able to maintain the flawlessness of your wedding day looks.
- This 12-hour oil-control compact powder from Maybelline New York is a great addition to your full makeup bag when you’re attending many weddings at the same time.
- The Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte SPF 40 is a great choice if you are planning a winter day wedding. With so many pre-wedding celebrations and post-wedding parties to attend, a compact powder like the Lakme Sun expert compact powder is a great option to include in your makeup bag for daytime festivities.
- Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder, by Maybelline New York – This flawlessly matches your skin tone and texture, absorbing any remaining oil on your face and giving it a soft and clean appearance.
With a contoured look, you may give dimension to your face by enhancing your nose and cheekbones. A sculpted appearance will be yours for the rest of the day. When it comes to learning how to contour, we recommend starting with an inexpensive contour palette and lots of practice.
I use Benefit Cosmetics’ Hoola bronzer. With so many accolades, it’s easy to see why. This method is more appealing to us due to the fact that it results in a tan that appears more natural. If you’re wearing a gold or red lehenga, a bronzer like Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer will blend great with your look.
Nykaa’s Skingenius Concealer and Corrector Palette is the best option for concealing and correcting your skin. You may use this Nykaa palette to conceal, correct, sculpt, and brighten your skin for your big day .’s
Make your cheekbones pop out like never before with the KAY Beauty Contour Stick! Attend your reception in a white lehenga or structured gown to feel every bit the diva you are. Improve the appearance of your chin and jawline.
To look like a diva, apply a pink or scarlet blush to your cheeks. Makeup in bright, happy colors is essential for newlyweds who wish to radiate a youthful spirit. Nothing like a well-applied flush in the right shade and intensity of brilliant hues for reviving your complexion.
When applying blush to your cheekbones, remember to maintain your duck-face pout (suck in your cheeks to locate them). Apply a small amount to the browbones and temples to even out the flush on your face.
Fit Me blushes are a dime a dozen, but that’s because they’re all so good. Add a healthy flush to your skin with this silky-smooth blush powder.
Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Palette, a long-lasting product with two shades in one, is a product that makeup artists swear upon. If you’re going for a sexy or sultry appearance, you can soften the lines of your bridal makeup by blending and blending.
Benefit’s GALifornia golden pink blush is perfect for adding a touch of sunkissed radiance to your bridal makeup. Pink grapefruit and vanilla combine to create an intoxicating scent that belongs in every bride’s make-up bag.
Make your bridal velvet lehenga or one-of-a-kind angrakha suit glitter and shine by applying a highlighter.
Highlighters, which include pigments that reflect light, enhance the appearance of your skin’s radiance. You can use this product to draw attention to areas of your face that are naturally lighted by the sun, such as the area above your brows and the brow bone, after applying your foundation and before concealing.
For the WWI editorial team, M.A.C.’s M.A.C. Strobe Cream is a must-have. You can use strobe cream instead of our foundation to achieve the perfect dewy finish. The Pink line is a must-have for Indian women with pale skin. It works wonders. A spectrum of five hues is on offer.
For a mirror-like finish, the ColorBar Perfect Selfie Highlighter is the way to go.
highlighting with a Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter New York City For brides with pale complexion, a rose gold highlighter is a must-have. The highlighter in Molten gold is perfect for folks with deeper skin tones.
Using the M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish highlighter, it’s simple to bring out your greatest features. The shimmering sheen of the frost treatment will complement your over-the-top bridal image.
You must take care to ensure that your priceless wedding bridal makeup look does not disappear while you are having fun with your family and friends and wandering about the streets of your wedding venue.
To avoid this, cosmetics setting sprays have been developed. Keep your makeup in place all day long with a new setting spray. This is a must-have accessory in your bridal makeup bag.
M.A.C.’s Prep + Prime is a favorite among top influencers all around the world. With good reason, the well-known primer has returned to the top of the list. Because we know it will be the best priming and setting spray, we may carry it in our beauty and travel kits.
Makeup Fixer by Faces Canada Ultime Pro – When you spray it on your face, you don’t have to worry about it dripping all over your face! It’s particularly great for brides with dry skin because it keeps the skin nourished.
When it comes to applying makeup, we tend to gravitate toward bold lip colors since they bring out the best in our features like no other. For your bridal makeup kits, we’ve narrowed it down to the best bright/dark/subtle nude lip tints that are both moisturizing and long-lasting thanks to our extensive testing.
Color intensity is at an all-time high in the Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick. We adore how these lipsticks can provide the appearance of complete coverage while also appearing lush and contoured. Your flowery saree or lehenga’s primary color can help you decide which of their iconic 24 tones to choose.
Creamy Matte Lipstick by Maybelline New York: We love this line’s 33 shades of creamy matte lipstick because they are moisturizing and remain on your lips for far longer than you might expect.
Get your hands on the M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick and thank us later for pointing you in the right direction. For your wedding celebrations, we’ve put together a collection of six vibrant and eye-catching hues to complement your neon lehenga designs and dark pink attire.
Because of its ‘everlasting’ quality, we adore Sugar’s Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick in Black. There is no other option if you want long-lasting, high-quality protection.
Ink Liquid Lipstick from Maybelline New York – This will last for at least 24 hours! Everything about it lives true to its name – Super Stay. The colors are mouthwatering and impossible to ignore.
Liquid matte lipstick by Huda Beauty is perfect for brides seeking a lightweight product that adds a pop of color to their wedding day makeup. Select from a palette of 21 smudge-proof hues and look flawless on your wedding day with your make-up.
SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – A one-coat marvel with over 50 colors to pick from! Wear it with ethnic bridal sarees or sequin lehengas. There is a hue for every personality and mood in the collection.
To define and contour your lips, we suggest using the KAY Beauty Matte Action Lip Liner. This matte lip pencil has a long wear time and a luxuriously rich texture.
It’s easy to shape, line, or fill in your lips using M.A.C. Lip Pencils, which have been around for decades. The moisturizing effect of the rich, creamy product is a big draw for us.
Bridal or not? There’s no such thing as a girl’s beauty bag without lip balm! A must-have when it comes to lip care, it provides superior hydration and protection to our lips. Apply lip balm on your lips as soon as you’re done with the night’s festivities, and let it hydrate your lips throughout the night.
The Kronokare Krono Lip is one of the most popular products on our list. Wear it before and after celebrations, and nights to keep your lips moisturized with Jojoba Oil.
It has been a long-time favorite of mine, the Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm. Vitamin E and coconut oil combine perfectly in this balm, which leaves your lips soft and tinged with soft pastel colours.
Kajal or Kohl stick is an age-old favorite in the world of makeup, and it’s easy to see why. Your eyes are protected from infections and drawn like dreams using Kajal, which is made from charcoal residue.
Eyeliners are a must-have in any eye makeup collection. If you want to make a statement with your bridal makeup, keep a variety of colors on hand. The dramatic cat eye, the subtle inner eye line, or the winged eyeliner appearance can all be applied to your face depending on the occasion you are attending.
Since the beginning, mascaras have been one of our favorite things to wear. Isn’t it wonderful how mascara can add volume and length to your lashes? A darker and thicker lash look gives the impression of larger and brighter eyes.
You can’t complete your bridal cosmetic kit without selecting the greatest mascara on the market today.
Eyeshadows are the best way to add a dramatic flair to your appearance. If you’re planning an Indian wedding, you’ll need more than one eye shadow color to match your bridal dress.
Having a variety of eye shadow palettes on hand is a great idea, and we recommend buying several.
Using a primer should be your first step to set that bridal eye makeup in place. This nifty cream can prevent your concealer and eyeshadow from creasing and make it last longer.
Makeup applications can’t be perfected without the proper brushes and sponges. Choosing the appropriate applicators for your bridal beauty kit can be a chore, but our recommendations will help you hone in on the brushes and sponges you’ll need.
Use the 3DHD Kabuki or 3DHD Blender to flawlessly conceal, sculpt, highlight, blend, and strobe your face with the Sigma Beauty 3D HD Perfect Complexion Set.
For every makeup artist’s go-to set, the PAC Synthetic Series Brush Set includes 25 multi-purpose brushes for blending, applying makeup (including concealer and powder), buffing, contouring, and highlighting.
Sigma Beauty 3DHD Blender – Pink – Contour your face with perfection with the Sigma Beauty sponge.
Huda Beauty The Basic B Sponge Applicator – This double-sized sponge applicator is perfect for applying and blending all formulas on your face.
You can’t have a bridal makeup box set without a makeup remover. The remover is the ultimate savior to wipe all the makeup blunders away. Here are our most trusted picks for your makeup kit.
Mirrors are must-haves in any Indian bridal makeup kit. You need to take a quick look at your wedding makeup from time to time to ensure that you haven’t messed up your look amidst the craziness of the wedding parties.
Other Feminine Essentials
Extensions, hair nets, and hairpins
You need extensions, hair nets, and hair pins so that your hair doesn’t mess up at any time.
You never know when you might need one of those. It is always wise to keep them in the makeup set for girls.
The basics you need for a perfect hairdo is a comb. Here are the types of combs that you need to splurge on
- Wide-tooth combs
- Fine tooth tail comb
- Teasing combs
- Styling combs with metal pins
- Fine and wide tooth combs or cutting comb
Thank you for reading!